CatEye Volt 6000 HL-EL6000RC
6000 lumens turn dark into day for an unparalleled night riding experience. Whether you’re looking for an unfair advantage at the next 24-hour race, or just seek the solitude of singletrack at night, you no longer have to slow down when the sun goes down.
- High power rechargeable headlight with ultra bright COB LED (6000 lm)
- Super wide beam with OPTICUBE™ technology
- Large capacity Lithium-ion battery
- Universal battery charger included
- Remote switch for easy button operation
- CatEye own designed fan combined with control circuit provides regulated brightness
- Low battery indicator
- 6 light modes *Charging time: 5h
- Double click of the switch changes the light pattern from current mode to Dynamic mode
- FlexTight™ bracket designed for VOLT6000
- Light head unit：0 x 59.0 x 52.0 mm
- Control unit/battery unit：200.00 x 40.0 x 65.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: Light unit：118 grams (including the bracket and cable)
- Weight: Control unit/battery unit：550 grams
- 6000 lumens
- COB LED
- Battery unit：Li-ion rechargeable battery (14.4V-6800mAh)
- Remote control switch：Lithium battery (CR1632) x 1 (approx 2-month battery life)
- Low battery indicator and mode memory function.
- Remote wireless switch
- helmet mount and extension cable included.
- Dynamic: Approx 1 Hour (6000 lumens)
- High: Approx 2 Hours (4000 lumens)
- Middle: Approx 4 Hours (2000 lumens)
- Low: Approx 8 Hours (1000 lumens)
- All-Night: Approx 12 Hours (500 lumens)
- Hyper Constant: Approx 11 Hours (2000/500 lumens)
- Recharge time: Approx 5 Hours
- Recharge/discharge number of times: Approx 300 times (until the rated capacity drops to 60%)
* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.