CatEye Volt 6000 HL-EL6000RC
6000 lumens turn dark into day for an unparalleled night riding experience. Whether you’re looking for an unfair advantage at the next 24-hour race, or just seek the solitude of singletrack at night, you no longer have to slow down when the sun goes down.
- High power rechargeable headlight with ultra bright COB LED (6000 lm)
- Super wide beam with OPTICUBE™ technology
- Large capacity Lithium-ion battery
- Universal battery charger included
- Remote switch for easy button operation
- CatEye own designed fan combined with control circuit provides regulated brightness
- Low battery indicator
- 6 light modes *Charging time: 5h
- Double click of the switch changes the light pattern from current mode to Dynamic mode
- FlexTight™ bracket designed for VOLT6000
The most powerful class of cycle headlight in the world is something you have to experience to believe.
6000 lumens turn dark into day for an unparalleled night riding experience. Another in a long line of CatEye firsts, from the first flashing light in 1964 to the first LED headlight in 2001 to the brightest headlight in the world in 2015, we continue to push the boundaries of what bicycle electronics can be.
Includes light unit, battery control unit, Li-ion rechargeable battery, charger,H-34 FlexTightTM handlebar mount, helmet mount, Bluetooth remote switch, attachment straps, and extension cable for helmet mounting applications
* Not all coupons and discounts apply to the Volt 6000
- Light unit：0 x 59.0 x 52.0 mm
- Control unit/battery unit：0 x 46.0 x 68.0 mm
- Weight: Light unit：118 grams (including the bracket and cable)
- Weight: Control unit/battery unit：550 grams
- 6000 lumens
- COB LED
- Battery unit：Li-ion rechargeable battery (14.4V-6800mAh)
- Remote control switch：Lithium battery (CR1632) x 1 (approx 2-month battery life)
- Low battery indicator and mode memory function.
- Remote wireless switch
- helmet mount and extension cable included.
- Dynamic: Approx 1 Hour (6000 lumens)
- High: Approx 2 Hours (4000 lumens)
- Middle: Approx 4 Hours (2000 lumens)
- Low: Approx 8 Hours (1000 lumens)
- All-Night: Approx 12 Hours (500 lumens)
- Hyper Constant: Approx 11 Hours (2000/500 lumens)
- Recharge time: Approx 5 Hours
- Recharge/discharge number of times: Approx 300 times (until the rated capacity drops to 60%)
* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.