For a very small light this is amazingly bright and very focused. There are streetlights in my neighborhood that are not bright enough to see with but that overrule many lights for my scooter, this one takes care of that! I would recommend this light for any application where you want to see and be seen.
CatEye Volt 500 XC HL-EL080RC XC
The brightest light in the XC series, when strong 500 lumen output is needed.
The Volt500XC is a great option for those needing a powerful light at a reasonable price. Excellent for commuting or training after the sun has set, the 500 lumen Volt500XC is perfect for the rider seeking a dependable and bright bar-mounted light. Featuring 4 modes (high, low, hyper-constant, and flashing), a USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery, and an easy to attach (and remove) rubber bar mount, the sleek Volt500XC will quickly become your go-to light for night riding.
Includes micro USB charging cable
- 500 Lumens
- High-intesity white LED
- Easy to attach and remove rubber bar mount
- Battery:Li-ion USB Rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Mode memory function
- Double-click changes light to high-mode from current pattern
- High: Approx 2 Hours (500 Lumens)
- Low: Approx 14.5 Hours (100 Lumens)
- Hyper-Constant: Approx 12 Hours (500/50 Lumens)
- Flashing: Approx 120 Hours (100 Lumens)
- Charging time: 6 hours via micro USB 2.0