CatEye Rapid X Front TL-LD700-F (80 lumens)
The Rapid X front cycle safety light features superior side visibility and a Low Battery Auto Save function providing a new level of safety. Now with 80 lumen output.
- COB LED (80 lm)
- Mounts securely to handlebar, front fork with the rubber band (Ø12-32mm)
- Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 6 modes * Charging time: 2h
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.)
- Attaches to the existing CatEye bracket by using the optional Spacer X
The USB Rechargeable Rapid X provides a bright, powerful glow with incredible side visibility. When the battery runs low, the low battery “Auto Save” function automatically changes the light pattern from the current mode to flashing, providing an additional hour of riding safety. 6 modes. 2 Hour charge time.
Includes Rapid X attachment base, one large and one small attachment band, and a micro USB charging cable.
|Dimension：||74.2 x 24.4 x 30.8mm|
|Weight：||22.5g (with batteries)|
|Light source：||COB LED|
|Battery：||Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery|
|Recharge time：||2 hrs (USB recharge)|
|Mount size：||Rubber band mount (fits φ 12.0-32.0mm)|
|Other :||Battery auto save, Low battery indicator, Lighting mode memory|
|※||The factory-loaded battery life might be shorter than the specification above.|
|※||Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.|